[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] AAC Encoder, now more optimal
Sat Sep 6 13:21:40 CEST 2008
2008/9/6 Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Kostya <kostya.shishkov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> After some time (I'd like to have more free time to spend on it though),
>> I want to expose my new AAC encoder.
> Is it possible to test your encoder with the files you sent?
> I tried ~/Prgm/ffmpeg/ffmpeg -i flog.flac -acodec aac ~/Music/flog.m4a
> but I'm getting:
> FFmpeg version SVN-r15217, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
> configuration: --enable-gpl
> libavutil 49.10. 0 / 49.10. 0
> libavcodec 51.71. 0 / 51.71. 0
> libavformat 52.22. 0 / 52.22. 0
> libavdevice 52. 1. 0 / 52. 1. 0
> built on Sep 6 2008 13:04:25, gcc: 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5465)
> Input #0, flac, from 'met080814d1_01_Creeping_Death.flac':
> Duration: N/A, bitrate: N/A
> Stream #0.0: Audio: flac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16
> Unknown encoder 'aac'
> I copied all 4 files to ffmpeg/libavcodec/
You would need to patch the build system too. As I recall I added a
checkout script to the aacenc SoC dir a while ago. I'm not sure if it
will still work though.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel