[FFmpeg-devel] Droping old scaler

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sun Sep 7 15:37:52 CEST 2008

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> swscale also is in need of simple code factorization, spliting in files
> a nicer internal API for SIMD, ... patches here are welcome.

The ones Keiji made and you rejected since he preferred first extract
and then adapt the C parts and then move to the x86 template aimed at that.

I'm trying to made them inplace so I will try to adapt the template
stuff and then extract code on a second time. Would that more acceptable?

Some patches following in separate thread =P

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo Council Member