[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-soc] Attention: FFMPEG bkeak License Agreement. You break the law

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Sep 8 20:12:59 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 08:50:34AM +0400, Sergey Kochetkov wrote:
> Hello!

Who the heck are you?

> I have read this news and look at source codes.

I have read your email and concluded that you are a stupid fraud.

> June 16, 2008) UAB "DKD" (dkd.lt) have released a Nellymoser ASAO compatible
> decoder and encoder under the LGPL. This will aid the development of a
> native encoder in FFmpeg, and right now a GSoC student is working hard on
> just that task. A great thanks to UAB "DKD" for this contribution to the
> FFmpeg community.
>
> This source codes has been created from Nellymoser Crisma product with
> license agreement broken using code-reverse, that not allow by License
> Agreement of Nellymoser Crisma.

Bullshit.  Nellymoser does not even have a product under that name.
This is incredibly pathetic.

> You MUST STOP USE and public this source codes.

You MUST stop flinging around unfounded allegiations, otherwise YOU will
be hearing from OUR lawyers.  But now that you have given me the idea,
why not let them loose right away, we've been itching to get the
opportunity for some time...

Diego