[FFmpeg-devel] Development polices of the FFmpeg

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Thu Sep 11 10:49:28 CEST 2008

On Thursday, 11 September 2008 at 10:16, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 04:16:20AM +0300, Uoti Urpala wrote:

> > > Maybe my mail reader is buggy (though I've never seen it get threading
> > > wrong), but here your mail shows up in a thread with subject "Droping
> > > old scaler".
> >
> > Diego's message had "In-Reply-To:" pointing to the mail he quoted, but
> > "References:" set as if he was replying to his own message from the
> > "Droping old scaler" thread.
>
> I guess that explains it as it is what I did.  But it has always worked
> fine in mutt if I replaced all of the text including Subject and
> In-reply-to ...

Better fix the References, too. FWIW, mutt shows this mail in the intended
thread, meaning it gives priority to In-Reply-To, not References.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu | Livna http://rpm.livna.org