[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Thu Sep 11 14:50:01 CEST 2008

Hi Luca,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
> Are you testing with rtsp://streamr.hitpops.jp/ngc/mov/m0609.mov?

Had to tripple check my test script, but thank god I wasn't, because
that means Real's servers distinguish RDT vs RTP in the SETUP
transport. The ones I gave you were from a regular Quicktime server
which ignores te x-pn-tng part. So I suppose the best thing to do is
to use IsRealDataType to hint RTP vs RDT during SETUP (we obviously
prefer RTP) [*], or would you want me to implement listing already?
I'll work on patches the coming few days again.

Ronald

[*] I may still switch to RDT later on, because that allows stream
selection and streaming multiple rules at the same time, but since I
haven't found such non-realmedia but selectable streams yet, I won't
bother yet