[FFmpeg-devel] compiling ffprobe

Franco Amato ffrank1975
Thu Sep 11 18:03:16 CEST 2008

Hi to all,
I don't know if this it the right place to post about ffprobe,
but sometime ago I saw here about it.
I downloaded ffprobe and tried to compile.
Entered in the ffprobe folder and gave the command
./configure
the configure script returns to me the following error message:

checking libavformat/avformat.h usability... no
checking libavformat/avformat.h presence... no
checking for libavformat/avformat.h... no

But in my system I have the files that configure can't find.
How can I say to the configure scripts where the include files are
installed?

Regards,
Franco