[FFmpeg-devel] Broken third party software

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Sun Sep 14 22:56:47 CEST 2008

[...]
> Oh, one more thing: In my world it is common to top-reply (and I am
> doing this for almost 29 years). But now I know that the FFmpeg project
> likes bottom-replies

Actually we prefer inline replies... They're much easier to parse.

> , I will respect that and hope that some people
> might learn someday that there are also other disciplines in this world.

I hope the same to you too =). Thank you for respecting our opinion.
Now, it would be much nicer of you if you not only respected our
opinion but at the same time followed the discipline we expect here.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do...

[...]

Ramiro Polla