[FFmpeg-devel] New crash in av_find_stream_info with DVD VOB file

Jesse Rosenzweig jesse
Wed Sep 17 20:10:22 CEST 2008

I've posted a vob file from the movie "Catch me if you can" that crashes
av_find_stream_info in a folder that's called dvdcrash.
I've tried the tip as of this morning as well as revision r15261 (as
suggested before API changes) and both revisions have the same problem.

This used to work OK around the end of August (I do not have a revision
number).  Is anyone else seeing this problem?  Any ideas?

Thanks!