[FFmpeg-devel] New to the list

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Sep 20 09:08:45 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:15:26PM -0400, abshnasko wrote:
> Thanks for the info. Any suggestions on smaller projects I could start out
> with over the next couple of months just to sort of get my feet wet?

Write a demuxer for these files:
http://multimedia.cx/eggs/metal-gear-vp3/
I don't think it should take you even a month though.
There should be some other small tasks page, but those are small tasks,
too.
I have some doubts it is such a good idea to start with a 4-month sized
project when you are not even used to the process here.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger