[FFmpeg-devel] Problem with reading from /dev/videoX, av_open_input_file error -12

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Thu Sep 25 19:31:37 CEST 2008

On Thursday, 25 September 2008 at 19:21, Pawe? Gawliczek wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Im trying to write a simple aplication using ffmpeg, which will be copable
> of using v4l2.
> Problem is, that av_open_input_file() returns error -12.
>
> Here is my code: http://pastebin.com/f6aa78ee1
>
> Could someone please help me solve that problem ?

This is the wrong place to ask. This list is about development *of* FFmpeg.
You're looking for libav-user mailing list, which is about development
*with* FFmpeg.

Regards,
R.

--