[FFmpeg-devel] FATE down (was Re: [Patch] fix mingw/faac linking)

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Fri Sep 26 00:42:39 CEST 2008

On Friday, 26 September 2008 at 00:14, Robert Swain wrote:
> On 25 Sep 2008, at 22:16, Ramiro Polla wrote:
> > I was setting up a test machine but very unfortunately Mike shut down
> > FATE [0] =(
> >
> > If anyone knowledgeable in MinGW-FFmpeg volunteers to finish setting
> > up the test server, there is a spare AMD 64 machine sitting still at
> > home with a brand new install of Windows 2008 Server, MinGW and Python
> > and whatever else was needed to test FATE (yes, it was assembled with
> > this only purpose in mind).
>
> [...]
>
> > [0] http://fate.multimedia.cx
>
> What the...? Mike? Whyyyy? Fate is very useful and becoming more
> useful every time more tests are added, what gave you the impression
> people didn't think it was?

I'm secretly hoping that Mike did that on purpose to see how many people
care and didn't actually shut it down permanently.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu | Livna http://rpm.livna.org