[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] fix mingw sys/select.h inclusion

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Sep 26 19:43:21 CEST 2008

Hi Luca,

Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi Baptiste,
>
> Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Andrew Voznytsa wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>

>>> Simple patch to make network code compilable - mingw does not have
>>> sys/select.h
>> Damn, I included it to fix Freebsd 5.5 compilation, now we have a
>> dilemma.
>>
>> sys/select.h is POSIX 2001.
>
> It seems to me that including sys/select.h (or similar) directly in
> rtsp.c is an error. I think it should be included in network.h (that
> already provides the proper "#ifdefs". In this way, we can move all the
> OS dependent code in a single file.

I don't think so, if a file is using network but not using select() it
has not reason to include it IMHO.

Smartjog USA Inc.                                http://www.smartjog.com