[FFmpeg-devel] TS Muxer status

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Sep 28 14:40:26 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 08:20:48AM +0300, Tomer Barletz wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 05:30:28PM +0300, Tomer Barletz wrote:
> >> Anybody knows what is the status with the TS muxer project?
> >
> > Abandoned, in need of a helping hand.
> >
> > Diego
>
> Hi Diego,
> I would like to get this project back on track - how can I help?

well, look at the code i soc-svn, it should be split in clean and
self contained patches, each doing exactly one thing.
These would need to be submitted here and then reviewers will list
what needs to be changed ...

Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in
ancient Greek republics: Freedom for slave owners. -- Vladimir Lenin