[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Wed Apr 1 20:44:19 CEST 2009

On date Wednesday 2009-04-01 20:16:45 +0200, Thilo Borgmann encoded:
[...]
> I would like to support the patches so far so that you can see for
> yourself what changes I made. Tell me how to diff them exactly
> (parameters, old -> new || new -> old) and I will provide them.

svn diff file-modified1.c file-modified2.h ... file-modifiedN.c > my-patch.patch

You may need to use quilt/git to eventually create a stack of patches.

Also if you want to save time *read carefully* and follow the patch
posting guidelines here:
http://www.ffmpeg.org/general.html#SEC28

Regards, and good luck with your qualification!
--
FFmpeg = Free Faithless Minimal Pitiless Evil Guide