[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sat Apr 4 20:27:50 CEST 2009

On date Saturday 2009-04-04 19:37:37 +0200, Thilo Borgmann encoded:
[...]
> This should be (more) correct then:
> #if LIBAVCODEC_VERSION_MAJOR < 53
> attribute_deprecated
> /**
> * Decodes an audio frame from \p buf into \p samples.
> * Wrapper function which calls avcodec_decode_audio3.
> *
> * @deprecated Use avcodec_decode_audio3 instead.
> * @param avctx the codec context
> * @param[out] samples the output buffer
> * @param[in,out] frame_size_ptr the output buffer size in bytes
> * @param[in] buf the input buffer
> * @param[in] buf_size the input buffer size in bytes
> * @return On error a negative value is returned, otherwise the number of
> bytes
> * used or zero if no frame could be decompressed.
> */
> int avcodec_decode_audio2(AVCodecContext *avctx, int16_t *samples,

I prefer attribute_deprecated in the same line of the declaration, as
that is the most common use.

For the rest let's see at what Michael says, so please update and post
the new patch.

[...]

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fundamentalist and Faboulous Most Portentous Evangelical Guide