[FFmpeg-devel] [GSoC 2009] [Patch] Optimal Huffman tables for (M)JPEG encoding

Indrani Kundu Saha indranikundusaha
Mon Apr 6 21:28:07 CEST 2009

>> What program/utility would you guys recommend to check presence of
>> tabs in the patch file?
> Don't put them there in there first place is my recommendation.
>> Is there a faster way to remove the tabs without being manual?
> Use the "expand" command in a shell or the untabify command in emacs.
> --

I used "expand" and also set the xemacs mode to notab. However, if I
do "grep -c \t <filename>", I get nonzero counts for all files under
libavcodec (with svn checkout). Why is this happening?