[FFmpeg-devel] status of dvb muxer questions

Soyeb Aswat soyeb
Tue Apr 7 22:19:02 CEST 2009

> No thread hijacking please.

Huh?  I started a new thread... didn't I?

Do I have to send the message again before someone answers it?  Well it's here anyway:

I've been playing around with the old dvb muxer patch from 2007 for
the last few weeks.  Today I found out that more work was done on this
last year and that there is an svn repository.  The latest patch on
there is from January this year.

I plan to spend quite a lot of time on this over the next few weeks.

What I would like to know is:

1. what is the state of dvb muxer in svn currently
2. what work needs to be done to get it in to the main tree
3. I'm especially interested in muxing h.264, does more work need to be done for this?  If so, what?

Soyeb