[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code participation

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann
Thu Apr 9 01:18:21 CEST 2009

Ok, here it is, my first attempt for the CorePNG p-frame support. :)
I've tested it with the corepng.avi test file and it works as expected.

The for loop to add both buffers is most likely a case for optimization,
but as I'm not used to getting the last out of C I need help for that.

Of course (as almost every patch has shown...) there will be other
issues, but please be merciful, it is my own patch realy providing new code.