[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC VQA v3 format80 modifications , please check

The Deep Explorer thedeepexplorer
Mon Apr 13 11:28:08 CEST 2009

> Since there is no much time, follow as strictly as possible these
> rules:
> http://www.ffmpeg.org/general.html#SEC28

Till I get the feedback on the actual algo, I will work on the
checklist for the submission of patches...
How do I update my branch ? I am trying to sync with the main ffmpeg branch..
Thanks for the advise.
> (Yes, you *do* have to post patches rather than post code snippets
> inline.)
>> However, I will be working on this the whole day and try to get it to
>> work ...so that all the pieces work and VQA V3 can get decoded..
> Good luck for you qualification task!
> --

> FFmpeg = Frenzy and Free Meaningful Portable Exploitable Gargoyle

Cool !!!