[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg SVN account

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Wed Apr 15 22:36:56 CEST 2009

On date Wednesday 2009-04-15 15:13:34 -0500, Erion Omeri encoded:
> I was wondering if it is possible to get access to add my working files to
> the repository?
> Mike created a wiki account for me but I am not sure if its integrated. I
> did try the same credentials but did not work.

It's not integrated, they're different things.
> I am not even sure if there is a pipe line which requires submitting patches
> and only certain authorities can commit!

Yes, that is. But don't worry, when your patch will be ripen there
will be some eager committer ready to commit it.
> Thanks for your help!

You're welcome, regards.
FFmpeg = Fundamentalist & Friendly Miracolous Purposeless Elected Gargoyle