[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg status on WinCE

Måns Rullgård mans
Mon Aug 3 03:05:11 CEST 2009

?smail D?nmez <ismail at namtrac.org> writes:

> 2009/8/2 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
>> ?smail D?nmez <ismail at namtrac.org> writes:

>>> Still with one active developer thats just not possible.
>>
>> I take that as a sign that nobody really cares then.
>
> WinCE itself is ugly piece of shit, I am glad someone created cegcc to
> help for us mere mortals messing with WinCE. In the end this is all
> free software development...

I am well aware of the free software development model.  Nevertheless,
there are limits to the levels of crap I am willing to support.  If
people are genuinely interested in building apps for wince, they
should help out with cegcc/mingw32ce, not stuff other projects full of
hacks.  If they don't care enough to do this, I really think we're
wasting our time supporting this joke of a system.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com