[FFmpeg-devel] [Bug] Problem on remuxing AVC in mkv to mp4, how to fix it?

Frank Barchard fbarchard
Tue Aug 4 19:37:30 CEST 2009

I've got an example of that too...

ffmpeg -i matt.mkv -vcodec copy -an bob.mov
[NULL @ 0x33c2150]error, non monotone timestamps 8016 >= 3984
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Error while opening file

I just ended up recompressing it - first extracting to yuv, and then
reencoding to mp4.