[FFmpeg-devel] BOUNTY: ts demuxer bugfix

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko
Thu Aug 6 09:30:39 CEST 2009

My company is offering a 300$ bounty (through paypal) for a bugfix,
accepted into the ffmpeg source repository for this bug:
https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/roundup/ffmpeg/issue1302

Two example files:
http://77.234.129.251/undemuxable_h264.ts
http://77.234.129.251/s1.ts

Both of these files can be demuxed with mencoder/vlc, but not ffmpeg.

In the end the files need to be successfully transcoded with this
command:
ffmpeg -i s1.ts -deinterlace -acodec libfaac -ar 44100 -ac 2 -ab 64k -
vcodec libx264 -vpre fastfirstpass -crf 24 -threads 2 -async 1 -r 25 -
f flv -y  recv.flv
We presume the issue is with the demuxer, so if you get that to work,
transcoding should work also.

If you have any questions you can contact me on this email or through
this mailing list.

thank you,
Sergej