[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] Indent libswscale.
Sat Aug 15 05:34:18 CEST 2009
Attached patch (bzip2ed, since the patch is 187Kb) indents a bunch of
stuff in libswscale. Most changes are:
- Stuff indented 4 spaces more or less;
- One file with 2 space indentation -> 4 space indentation;
- Function calls and declarations align arguments to function name and (;
- cases in switches in the same column as the "switch" statement;
- Most asm in rgb2rgb_template.c has the assembly instructions
starting at the same column as "__asm__" itself, indented by 4 spaces.
I think that's it...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 15108 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel