[FFmpeg-devel] date and time in MTS files

Lucio Crusca lucio
Tue Aug 18 14:35:43 CEST 2009

In data marted? 18 agosto 2009 14:11:20, Michael Niedermayer ha scritto:
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:32:37AM +0200, Lucio Crusca wrote:
> > Hello *,
> >
> > I'm new here and I've subscribed only to let you know that having this
> > [1] functionality integrated into ffmpeg would be very useful to me.
>
> if that is so, why dont you send a patch?

because I lack the skills, I know about anything of the MTS file format (or any
other video file format), about anything of perl and about anything of the
ffmpeg source code. I'm quite sure there are a few people out there that could
code a patch for this in a tenth of the time it would take me.

However I can put this in the list of things to do sometimes in the future,
but I cannot tell I'm going to release a patch anytime soon.