[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Chromium FFmpeg patches

Frank Barchard fbarchard
Mon Aug 31 22:28:40 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Alex Converse <alex.converse at gmail.com>wrote:

> Google has a variety of patches to FFmpeg as part of their Chromium
> project.
> It may be prudent for the Vorbis and VP3 maintainers to go through them and
> see what is relevant. If not then at some point in the future I'll probably
> go through them, clean them up (if necessary) and submit them here.
>

> http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/deps/third_party/ffmpeg/patches/to_upstream/

These patches are still under review.  We hope to have the full patch set by
Friday.
2 have been reviewed here:
09 MOV stsz overflow, which we should have in soon.
16 OGV div by zero, which was rejected in favor of trying to fix the
problems at the source.