No subject

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Tue Aug 25 22:50:44 CEST 2009

packets per page in this stream (the first 2 packets are headers, hence
the packetno of 60).
> -00:00:01.171: serialno 1626088319, granulepos 18737, packetno 60
> +00:00:01.180: serialno 0000000000, granulepos 18880, packetno 60

speexdec interprets the first packet as having a delay of
18880-18737=143 samples.  So the first packet should be 320-143=177
samples long, and the decoder discards the first 143 samples of the
first frame.

None of this is documented except for in the speexenc and speexdec
source code.  From analyzing a Speex-in-FLV sample, it appears that the
way Adobe handles this in Flash Media Server is to do like our ogg
demuxer does and interpret the first page as if each frame is 320
samples, then resync timestamps with the source after the first page,
causing a skip in timestamps after the first page instead of at the
beginning of the stream.

I'm still not sure what to do about this though...

-Justin