No subject

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Tue Aug 25 22:50:44 CEST 2009

"If the dwFreeType parameter is MEM_RELEASE, this parameter must be 0
(zero)"
 Therefore, it has to be changed to:
=20
VirtualFree(c->lumMmx2FilterCode, 0, MEM_RELEASE);
VirtualFree(c->chrMmx2FilterCode, 0, MEM_RELEASE);
=20
=20
Also, there must be some code to handle case when virtualalloc returns
0 so that entire app wouldn't crash because of that (in my case I'm
just using it for stretching simple images and I don't care what
happens, but I don't need any aborts,coredumps etc, in case of some
problem it simply shouldn't do anything.