[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] please vote for our NGO name

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Tue Dec 15 23:48:21 CET 2009

On 12/15/2009 02:33 PM, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 09:46:09AM -0800, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
>> On 12/15/2009 07:56 AM, Diego Biurrun wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> They should not be specific to FFmpeg.
>> Sorry but why is that ?
> Because I and others have stressed this from day one?

Could you please enumerate "others" ?
Besides you, I don't recall seeing anybody except maybe Reimar, but
afterwards it seems to me that Michael and Reimar agreed that the focus
must be on FFmpeg since nothing has been decided on how to handle other

>> Aren't the NGO efforts initiated by FFmpeg developpers ?
> The overlap between MPlayer and FFmpeg developers may not be quite as
> big as it used to be, but it still exists.  So it was initiated by both.

I don't think so.