[FFmpeg-devel] camera files (no name)

nicolas martin elvadrias
Tue Feb 3 22:27:51 CET 2009

Attached is a patch to support the nc4600 camera files.

I'm aware that the frame rate is not set correctly in nc_read_header.
But I don't know how to set it, e.g if it is somewhere in the feed,
where and how am I supposed to use it.
I also don't use it, as I only need to grab and treat each frame
independently ...

So this patch is enough for my needs, and if I need to set the frame
rate correctly, please guide me for I don't know how to do it correctly.

Thanks in advance for reviewing and replying.

Nicolas