[FFmpeg-devel] FOSDEM (was: FOMS 2009 FFmpeg outbrief)

Stefan Gehrer stefan.gehrer
Thu Feb 5 20:17:06 CET 2009

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> What exactly does a bug squashing weekend entail?  I'll be at FOSDEM
> in Brussels the 7-8 February, so don't expect any development work
> from then.  Anyone else going there?  You'll probably find me with the
> OpenEmbedded crowd.

Just booked my hotel today. The discount on the weekend compared to
weekdays is quite amazing. Must be because of all those delegates
going elsewhere.
I will also go to the Beer Event tomorrow. Let's see if I can spot
you in the flock of geeks :)

Stefan