[FFmpeg-devel] Sed broken on solaris 10 sparc

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Feb 10 11:23:18 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 01:02:40PM +1030, Robinson, Greg wrote:

> I do not have /usr/xpg4/bin in my path at all,

This is the problem.  Why you don't put the non-broken system tools
in your path - only the devil may know...

> and prefer this quick work around for this instance.

I prefer not to clutter our software with ugly hacks for systems that
are known-broken and can easily fixed in a better way on the user's
side.

> IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
> Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the
> CRIMES ACT 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are
> requested to contact the sender and delete the email.

Are you going to pay for my flight to Australia so that I can go to
your computer and delete this email for good?

Diego