[FFmpeg-devel] xvmc_render.h ---> xvmc.h

Måns Rullgård mans
Tue Feb 10 18:13:35 CET 2009

Ivan Kalvachev <ikalvachev at gmail.com> writes:

> On 2/10/09, M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> wrote:
>> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:

>>> Anybody who prefers xvmc_pixfmt.h over xmvc.h?  This would of course
>>> entail renaming vdpau.h as well.
>>>
>>> Otherwise I am tempted to go with xvmc.h.
>
> I wrote that file,

Maybe.

> I maintain it.

Definitely not.  You have made exactly one commit to that file after
the first checkin, and that was two years ago.  I don't call that
maintaining.

> I will revert any change not approved by me.

Maybe it's time you lost your commit rights.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com