[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.org clean up

Robert Swain robert.swain
Sun Feb 15 00:15:24 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

I realise we're in the thick of a duel, but I spent my day working on
ffmpeg.org. I'm fed up of it being disorganised and ugly and have been
for a long time. My web development skills aren't the best and I
haven't touched any for a couple of years or so.

Anyway, I reorganised the pages a little into sections and
subsections, made all pages XHTML 1.0 Strict compliant and
consequently added a little CSS for centering. Would this update be
welcome?

I can submit patches for review but there are a lot of them and they
aren't 100% clean (they're pretty good though) because it's soooo hard
to resist the temptation to do a little fix here or there as you're
doing something else. Especially when so much was wrong. Am I OK to
unleash hell or do you want to see the patches?

I haven't prettied it up at all yet but it looks neater at least.

Best regards,
Rob