[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.org clean up

Mike Melanson mike
Mon Feb 16 20:23:34 CET 2009

Vitor Sessak wrote:
> Any reason not to use gnuplot an/or its python interface (

Aside from the fact that every gnuplot example I have ever seen is ugly
as sin? I guess not.

> http://gnuplot-py.sourceforge.net/ ) ? It supports SVG, PNG and GIF...
> Or are you looking for a way to do the plotting in the browser side?

Not sure if I want to do rendering on client or server. That's just one
of the problems I need to evaluate and solve. (Another big one is the
fact that the performance data I have collected is all over the map and
probably wouldn't be that useful to chart.)

--
     -Mike Melanson