[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg.org clean up

Mike Melanson mike
Mon Feb 16 22:28:43 CET 2009

Vitor Sessak wrote:
> Mike Melanson wrote:
>> Vitor Sessak wrote:
>>> Any reason not to use gnuplot an/or its python interface (
>> Aside from the fact that every gnuplot example I have ever seen is ugly
>> as sin? I guess not.
> I have some experience with gnuplot, so if you send me a link to an
> example of how do you want your graphs to look and I can give it a try.

I painstakingly extracted some data from the FATE database:

Work with those CSV files. Impress me.

The stdlc-*.csv files have 3 numbers per line: revision, # of stdout
lines, # of stderr lines (from the build process).

The test200-*.csv files have 2 numbers per line: revision and
approximate # of milliseconds that FFmpeg spent on the CPU while running
test 200 (a pathological H.264 sample):

     -Mike Melanson