[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg bug fixing event starts today!!!

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Feb 17 03:04:09 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 01:26:55AM +0000, Robert Swain wrote:
> 2009/2/17 Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com>:
> > Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> silly? id say its pretty effective in improving xvmc, and distraction
> >> well yeah, but thats the fault of thouse who got distracted so,
> >> everyone, please do some work instead of watching diego&ivan working!
> >
> > Indeed, I think we should focus on issues marked as "important" in roundup.
>
> It's not the weekend anymore...
>
> As that attempt at a bug-fixing weekend was a complete flop, shall we
> try again next weekend and delay the release for a week?

just pretend its still weekend
anyway, what makes you think next weekend would be better?
roundup working, yes but the ML and archive was there so anyone that
really wanted could have fixed bugs ...

and yes iam against postponing the release ...
if you want to fix bugs, fix them, if others want they can too
of course ultimately its diegos decission when to release ...
but i like the freeze lifted ASAP

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your
right to say it. -- Voltaire