[FFmpeg-devel] Memory leak using bitstream filters with shared libs

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala
Thu Feb 19 20:22:08 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 19:51 +0100, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> >     if(pkt->destruct == av_destruct_packet)

> is this just a complete brainfart, or is that comparison against a
> static function declared in a header on purpose?

I think you misread something, av_destruct_packet() is not static. There
are problems with that comparison, but they are caused by the use of the
-Bsymbolic option in a way that forces the same function symbol to have
a different address inside and outside the library.