[FFmpeg-devel] Some footage for H264 on kdenlive.org

Jean-Michel Pouré jm
Sat Feb 21 14:48:40 CET 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 08:01 -0500, compn wrote:
> >In the next weeks, we will be gathering more camcorder footage. So if
> >you connect to http://www.kdenlive.org/video-editor and read "Not
> >supported" or "Partial support" and the camcorder is Mpeg4 or AVCHD,
> it
> do these cameras output other formats (non mpeg2/4 , dv, mjpeg) that
> ffmpeg cannot handle? raw maybe? if so, i'd like to see those samples
> too if possible.

As written before, just browse http://www.kdenlive.org/video-editor
camcorder database. Find the camcorders with partial or non supported
status, like

... more in our database.

In each link, click on "download footage".
This are mostly AVCHD timestamp, seeking and deblocking issues.

Hope this helps, you are doing a great job.

Kind regards,