[FFmpeg-devel] Netgem

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Sat Feb 21 20:01:42 CET 2009

Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm interested in their rtp_asf.c file, to be honest, I'd like to see
> if they integrated stream selection. Carl, could you upload that also?

There is a link to the complete sources in issue678, I also uploaded them to
incoming/issue678.
I had not realized diff -r would not show complete diffs of all new files, there
are a couple of custom rtp* files in libavformat.
The other file they added is libtremor glue - do we need this?

Carl Eugen