[FFmpeg-devel] Upgrade of natsuki tomorrow

Attila Kinali attila
Sat Feb 28 14:53:22 CET 2009

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:41:30 +0000
Robert Swain <robert.swain at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/2/28 Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch>:
> > If nothing speaks against it and none of my tests show
> > any problems until tomorrow, i'd like to upgade natsuki
> > from etch to lenny tomorrow morning.
> >
> > There will probably be a downtime of a couple of hours
> > as i have to do some other outstanding tasks too.
> This is release weekend. I don't think it's the best choice of time to
> do the upgrade.

Right, i totally forgot about that.
So, upgrade posponed until next weekend.

			Attila Kinali

The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to
the point of making programmers obsolete.
		-- Jabber in #holo