[FFmpeg-devel] SoC wmapro project
Sun Jan 11 18:01:25 CET 2009
On Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 05:08:45PM +0100, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> > Hi, the wmapro code is quite usable now, so please test and review the
> > code so we can start the process of getting the code into main svn.
> For starters: How about fixing the issues I mentioned about Sascha's
> last SoC commit?
Of course some things are not done yet. I'll try to work on this list next
- more sanity checks for the input data, there are a few problematic cases
- the things that Diego mentioned in his mail
- removing the asserts (they are there to catch decoding errors asap)
(seeking won't work atm)
- renaming everything to wmapro?
- a few more comments
- check if the pow can be replaced with a table
- renaming some variables
- reorganizing the context etc.
- what about the channel layout?
- checking that everything is consistent
So I'm mostly interested in:
- files that do not decode correctly
- suggestions on how the code sharing between wmapro and the other variants
could be done
From what I can tell the packet parsing and the imdct and
windowing parts could be shared. Most other things look a bit
More information about the ffmpeg-devel