[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code 2009

Benjamin Larsson banan
Sun Jan 11 19:24:23 CET 2009

Hi this was posted on the summer of code discussions list:

Hello everyone,

While we will be making a formal announcement with more details later
this year, we wanted to let all would-be student participants in
Google Summer of Code 2009 know that we will be holding the program
once again this year. If you are interested in participating, it's a
great idea to begin investigating FOSS projects you would enjoy
contributing to *now*.

Leslie Hawthorn
Program Manager - Open Source
Google Inc.

This means we have to start gearing up for another summer of code. I
have started a page here:

So get started suggesting good projects and help out with the page

Benjamin Larsson