[FFmpeg-devel] Samples Collection Reorganisation

Ivo ivop
Mon Jan 12 21:41:01 CET 2009

On Sunday 11 January 2009 18:43, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 06:08:52PM +0100, Ivo wrote:
> > IMHO incoming will stay a mess that way, but if you really insist, I
> > can do that for most files from 2008 and all of 2009. Older files will
> > be somewhat problematic, because most of them are sorted out already
> > and files before the 26th of april 2006 were copied (without -a) and
> > moved around before me already.
>
> 2008&2009 is already something
> and about being a mess, i dont understand what you mean, its just a
> directory of symlinks that noone has to look at if he doesnt want.
> Its also easy to filter symlinks out so you can see the new files ...

OK, I have moved all the non-sorted out stuff of 2008 and all of the
uploaded files from 2009 back to their original position. I will first
catalogue the older files that are all mostly sorted out. When I'm ready to
tackle the newer files, I'll make sure they will be symlinked from
incoming.

--Ivo