[FFmpeg-devel] Probable WunderRadio ffmpeg LGPL violation

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Jan 14 18:41:15 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:26:18PM -0500, Len Towers wrote:
> The ffmpeg and libmms copyright holders would seem to have an upper hand in
> this one as there is a single distribution channel for their application
> (the Apple App Store).  So if they don't comply with the license, the
> copyright holders could probably petition Apple to remove the application.
>  I'm sure that would get their attention.

Um, I'd say please contact Apple directly. If it is shipped without a
copy of the (L)GPL it is definitely in violation, and since Apple is
distributing/copying it, _Apple_ is the one who is liable in the first
place.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger