[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code 2009

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Wed Jan 14 20:06:24 CET 2009

compn wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:44:23 +0100, Andreas Setterlind wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Benjamin Larsson <banan at ludd.ltu.se> wrote:
>>> Hi this was posted on the summer of code discussions list:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-discuss/browse_thread/thread/31e618ed693ed5
>>> This means we have to start gearing up for another summer of code. I
>>> have started a page here:
>>> http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_Summer_Of_Code_2009
>>> So get started suggesting good projects and help out with the page
>>> information.
>> Will FFmpeg be having "Qualification Tasks" as in 2007 and 2008?
> the qualification tasks have been moved to Small FFmpeg Tasks page:
> http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Small_FFmpeg_Tasks

I added a GIF task, basically extended LZW encoder to GIF flavor and use
it, and extended decoder and encoder to support animated gif to remove
duplicated lavf GIF muxer.

checking for life_signs in -lkenny... no