[FFmpeg-devel] NC camera patch (last round hopefully)

nicolas martin elvadrias
Thu Jan 15 22:55:39 CET 2009

Hi everybody !

I sent a patch a few days ago, I didn't receive much comments except I
was harcoding the fps of my video decoder.

The stream is MPEG-4 but I don't know if there is a standard way of
finding/estimating the fps in such feeds.

If there is one, can somebody please help me in doing so ...
Once this is done, I don't think there will be much to do for my patch
to be accepted, so I'll stop bugging you around and will be happy :)

Thanks again everyone.

I re-attached my patch as I think it is not that big !

Nicolas