[FFmpeg-devel] a64 encoder

Bitbreaker/METALVOTZE bitbreaker
Tue Jan 20 15:56:13 CET 2009

> Just a few comments (only at a64multi.c, since I still believe it is
> better to do one encoder at a time)...

Reduced patch to multi now.

> It looks like this encoder really need GRAY8 input, so I think it is
> better to let ffmpeg do the conversion.

Switched to grayscale input.

> You are ignoring half of the lines of the input. You should at least
> average them.

Average is build now.

Also some further cosmetics were done and a few parts of the code were
simplified (squeezed out another ~20% speedup).

By that, you find attached the 4th iteration.

Kindest regards,

Toby

--
      style)KURVE - Fotografie mit Biss.
   www.style-kurve.de - info at style-kurve.de
Tobias Bindhammer, Uhlandstrasse 8, 89278 Stra?
        		01577/1751761