[FFmpeg-devel] FFMPEG DLL proposal

Pierre Chatelier ktd
Wed Jan 21 19:47:54 CET 2009

>>> Why?
>> Let's consider I have a "main application" that plans to use ffmpeg
>> under the hood
>
> Why not just use libavformat/libavcodec/libavutil directly?
Because the task I want to perform (converting MOV to AVI without
reencoding) is very easy on the command line, but I could not manage
to do it directly with the API. Like I said : I am not able do do
anything better than ffmpeg : that's why I would like to call
ffmpeg_process() as if it was the main(), using (int argc, char*
argv[]).

Regards,

Pierre Chatelier