[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for when SVN doesn't set execute bit on version.sh

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Fri Jan 23 23:41:32 CET 2009

On date Tuesday 2009-01-20 08:45:18 +0100, Diego Biurrun encoded:

> > Seems that everyone agrees that this is a known condition that can
> > happen with svn on windows, but no one has commented on the actual
> > patch.  I believe it is 100% safe and makes the build process more
> > robust overall.  Any thoughts?
>
> We're not really fond of adding workarounds for other people's bugs
> to FFmpeg.  I don't think we would benefit from this.  I will not
> apply it.

Is the problem know upstream? If not it would be great to report it,
in general this is better than adding workarounds here and there,
immediate pain long term gain.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fantastic Foolish MultiPurpose Erudite Gadget